The logistics manager is responsible for the management and coordination of customer requests related to hosting, transport, transfer, food and beverage, and specific services.
He works before the operation, during the definition of the project and the research of the place of the event.
He proceeds with the director of production to the various logistics call of tenders and participates in the analysis of the received offers.
Le directeur logistique
Field and scope of intervention
The logistic director is attached to the production department as well as to the commercial management. Heleads and coordinates the logistic teams as well as all the subcontractors and external contributors during the different phases. He works and decides in concert with the production manager and the producer, in exceptional situations.
Participate in the development of the event
- Study the logistical feasibility of operations
- Draft the necessary documents and schedules
- Optimize quality, costs and production times
- Set the objectives quality / quantity
Monitor the project and propose improvements
- Study improvements to put in place
- Research logistics solutions to address specific issues
- Participate in the implementation of the processes requested by the client
- Ensure budget compliance
- Is the guarantor of the quality of service
Manage his teams
- Leads, coordinates and distributes team work
- Ensures the development of logistics know-how
Choose providers and coordinate them
- Realizes the logistical specifications
- Write the calls for tenders
- Analyze the offers received and participate in the selection
- Write reports